Join Our Mission of ‘Neighbors Helping Neighbors’
Our vision is to make our community a better place for our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren by enhancing the lives of our neighbors and touching hundreds of local organizations. To deliver on this vision, we need your support so we can continue to assist our neighbors when they find themselves in a dire time of need, as well as continue to serve many important community organizations for years to come.
With your help, we can make this a reality. Each tax-deductible donation we receive is an investment in our community’s future that will pay dividends for years to come.
Grants made by Willow Grove Charities
- $15,000 Second Alarmers
- $600 gift cards 3 families in Hatboro
- $1,900 Specialized stroller for severely handicapped child in Hatboro
- $750 Bed for grandmother and child (Linda at HVCC)
- $200 Rent assistance for Horsham family
- $750 Rent assistance for Hatboro family
- $635 Rent assistance for Hatboro family
- $200.00 – Giant gift cards to Horsham family.
- $214.47 – (3) night stay at Days Inn-Horsham for disabled resident.
- $539.50 – paid half of monthly rent for WG family.
- $300.00 – Target gift cards for family during Christmas.
- $1000.00 – Jenkintown Home & School Assoc.: students in need.
- $1000.00 – paid Rent for Horsham family.
- $1,000.00 – Willow Grove Baptist Church: Community Dinners.
- $550.00 – paid Rent for Horsham family.
- $625.00- paid Rent for Horsham family.
- $1000.00 – St. Catherine of Siena: stock food pantry.
- $627.00 – paid Rent for WG family.
- $542.00 – paid past due Comcast & overdue Credit cards-Dresher, PA.
- $413.07 – paid State Farm Auto insurance invoice- Dresher family.
- $1000.00 – paid towards Heater replacement for WG family.
- $416.67 – PECO invoice past due and heat turned on. Warminster, PA.
- $425.00 – paid half of Rent for Horsham man.
- $53.80 – paid past due PECO invoice-Hatboro family.
- $41.34 – paid past due AQUA invoice-Hatboro family.
- $750.00 – Rent assistance for Abington family.
- $900.00 – Rent assistance for Ambler family.
- $375.00 – Rent assistance for Hatboro family.
- $100.00 – Giant gift cards for Hatboro family.
- $500.00 – Rent assistance for Glenside family.
- $356.12 – Prevented Water shut off for Horsham family.
- $250.00 – Lifted lean from Sewer Authority for WG family.
- $521.00- Rent assistance for mobile home resident- Horsham, PA.
- $500.00 – Paid to Rainbow Academy for needy camper.
- $1700.00 – Rent, Sewer, Water and PECO past due-Hatboro resident.
- $500.00 – Rent assistance for Horsham family.